Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fun With The Singles Ward!

Austin and I have been enjoying serving in the Singles Ward! Let me tell you it has really filled up our social calendar, but we love it. We recently had our opening social at a local park where we all enjoyed great food and some fun football. I actually made a touchdown towards the end of the game to redeem myself after many incomplete passes!

2 comments:

Jill Rogers said...

Hey Kelli! Your hair looks GREAT! It's a cool fall look. So which ward do you guys serve in? WHo's the Bishop?

Nicole Gore said...

Hey Kelli! Sorry it has taken me so long to finally write you! School has taken up SO much of my time! This is so great that you guys have a blog! Now we can talk more and I get to see pictures of you two!:) You and Austin seem to being doing great! I'm so happy for you guys! I really like your hair! It was a shocker though! When I first saw it I thought it was fake but now I'm used to it! I like it a lot with the highlights in it! Well, I hope everything is going good for you! I miss you so much!!! Josh is done with backgrounds and he passed everything, now we're just waiting for a call hopefully saying that he'll be in the next academy! Then you know what will hopefully come next! Wedding bells:) I'm looking forward to that so much! I can't wait for it to happen!! Well, hope to talk to you soon again on the phone. Let me know when you're planning on coming to CA and maybe we can get together! Miss you tons!! Love, Nicole